Sunday, March 9, 2014

[9/31]March Thing! I WIN AT LIFE EDITION

I am so happy right now, I just got the computer I have been working on for most of this year to turn on and stay on, but I can't say it's "finished" because I still need to get windows installed. After that it's (hopefully) smooth sailing to get my computer up and running. I am building this computer especially for gaming, and most of the power comes from the GTX 780, which is my GPU (it makes things on the screen look good) but it does come with a hefty price tag at about $500. Have any of you ever thought of building a computer? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited you got things sort of running! Good luck getting Windows installed. I've not built a computer, but I've installed my own RAM and DVD drives, in PCs, before. Kinda fun taking apart the computer and messing around in it, especially since it worked afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I for one read this, and I, like you am a computer guru too, although I don't think i'm at the level to build a computer. Like the writing, keep it up
    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never built a computer, I don't even know where the audio jack is. I'm very glad that someone on this planet does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well more than a few have to know, because someone probably built your computer

      Delete