Sunday, March 23, 2014

{23/31}March Thing!-Watching Other People Play Video Games!

I often get asked a question when I am watching live streams or YouTube videos of people playing video games. the question is why? My response is another question. Why watch football or baseball? For the entertainment, and the same goes for the videos. The player might be really good or really funny or be playing a game that I don't have. For those of you wondering what live streams are, they are people playing games and sending out the footage live for other people to watch. One of the benefits of this is that these live streaming sites often have a chat system so viewers can talk with both the streamer and the other viewers. If you are interested in live streams, check out twitch.tv.

My question is have you ever watched someone else play a game over the internet? Let me know!






























1 comment: