Saturday, March 1, 2014

[1/31] March Writing Challenge-Thing!




Late at night is a very special time for me, it allows me a bit of breathing room to escape from annoying things like Socialization and Talking, so it's pretty great. I don;t stay up to late on normal school nights, but Friday or Saturday nights are fair game. I really love how long and unhurried the night is where it feels like I have all the time in the world holed up in my little world.

I think everyone should at least try staying up really late at night, just to see how it feels, and I think for most people it will not feel really different, but for some it will feel very special.

3 comments:

  1. As a fellow night owl, I appreciate the simple joys of being up while the world, or at leas the house, is asleep. Good start to your slicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who is not a night owl, it is fun to hear your view on the late hours. It sounds like a special time for you, the solitude and silence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sometimes like to do this, but it does not hold quite enough interest for me to do it often.

    ReplyDelete