Monday, March 3, 2014

[3/31] March Writing-Dreams?










I dream sometimes, I'm sure of it. I just never ever remember what I have dreamed. When I wake up I vaguely remember something, but never anything specific. Dreams are really weird things, from what minute parts I can remember, dreams are just a huge jumble of random thoughts and memories with no sense or direction. I wonder what a video game based on someones dream would be like, probably extremely schizophrenic and terrifying. Let me know in the comments If you remember any specific dreams you feel like sharing.

1 comment:

  1. I am now thinking what a video game would be like based on my dreams...hmm... I used to have a reoccurring dream, when I was younger, that a monster was chasing my friends and me through a locker room, turning us all into basketballs and stuffing us into lockers. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete