Monday, March 24, 2014

[24/31]March Thing!-Choo-Choo Trains... Because Theo Said So

Theo said to write about choo-choo trains, so I guess I have to. My opinion of choo-choo trains is that they are alright I guess. I am not really sure how they differ from normal trains or other types (are there other types?) but they seem alright. Maybe a little childish, but Theo did suggest it, which explains a lot. My guess as to what choo-choo trains are would be trains like Thomas the Tank Engine or really small kids trains but I am by far no expert on choo-choo trains. Hold up a sec, let me Google "choo-choo trains".

Wow. I come back a changed person. That was weird. The results I got included many terrifying YouTube videos, which were mostly a bunch of badly animated trains singing bad songs in  terrifying and soul-wrenching voices
DO
NOT
GOOGLE
CHOO
CHOO
TRAINS

4 comments:

  1. This is a really comical and nice slice. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your slice was like a train of thought poem. It flowed really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was next to Max VS when he read this and what did he do? Google choo-choo trains. You inspired action with your slice! It felt like a rather interactive slice.

    ReplyDelete