Sunday, March 9, 2014

[8/31]-Planning Ahead! March Thing

Planning ahead is one of the best ways to avoid procrastinating and I am pretty bad at it. The main thing I am bad at is estimating how long something will take, so most of my "plans" are just orders in which to do things, and while that works some of the time it is not always optimal for short segmented work times. When I do really plan ahead it works alright, but it can take a while, and if I have a plan I really don't like to deviate from it. Do you plan ahead? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I plan. I'm an excellent planner. Though mine usually also take the form of a list of things I need to do, rather than a set time things will take. I love making lists because then I get to cross things of the list, very satisfying.

    ReplyDelete