Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Wrinkle in Time Graphic Novel Edition-Book Talk

A Wrinkle in Time-Graphic Novel
Written by Madeleine L'engle
Illustrated by Hope Larson


The book I read over break is a graphic novel adaption of the classing A Wrinkle in Time. This book does do an pretty good job of adapting the story. there were a few problems with the adaption, namely the ending felt very rushed, and sometimes the drawing were unintentionally hilarious. overall, I would recommend reading the original book first and then the graphic novel. I would say that anyone can read either the original or this version, because there is no real adult content.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I will try to remember to read A Wrinkle in Time because without reading it I feel left out, (judging that 3/4 of the class has read it.

    ReplyDelete