Monday, September 9, 2013

Stranger In a Strange Land.
By Robert A. Heinlein

   This book is about a man from mars. as the child of two of the first expeditions, he could inherit millions and the entire planet of mars. This man is Valentine Michael Smith. he teaches humanity of grokking and water-sharing, and he learns a fair bit about the nature of a man. This book falls firmly into the confines of sci-fi. it is sometimes a difficult read, I had to read some parts over again to figure them out. I would recommend this book to slightly older ages, just because of the technical difficulty.



TBR:
1. White Sands, Red Menace
2. The Client
3. Between Shades of Grey
4. Elanor and Park
5. Shooting the Moon
6. Okay for Now
7. The Night Circus
8. Forgive Me Arnold Peacock


Next week I am going to read Okay for Now.




1 comment:

  1. Hello. This book sounds good. I am updating my to be read list to include this. am i too young to read it?

    ReplyDelete