Friday, August 30, 2013

First Blog Post, And Top 3 Books!

First Blog Post

 Yes, this is my blog. I am Charlie, I enjoy video games, music and reading. I was born on august the 18th 2000, and I currently go to The Logan School for Creative Learning. I have loved reading ever since I can remember. My reading level dropped off when i discovered video games, but it has been rising recently.

My top 3 recommended books are:
1. Catcher in the Rye, because it is an amazing coming of age story about responsibility and family.
2. Of Mice and Men, because it is life changing fictions, the story of George and Lenny is an amazing one.
3. I, Robot, because it speaks about what happens when human create something more powerful than themselves, in the form of androids.



11 comments:

  1. I have wanted to read Of Mice and Men for a long time. Glad its a good book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, Robot sounds like a book I would be interested in. What genre would you put it in? can you tell me more?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, Robot is a science fiction book

      Delete
    2. I haven't heard of the first to, but I have heard of I Robot. Awsome story!!! I haven't read the book though. I saw the movie. of mice and men is going on my tbr list though.

      Delete
  3. Hey Charlie. I, Robot seems cool because I like science fiction. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those book, but thy all sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard the name the catcher and Rye, and I Robot but never knew what they were about until now. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie,
    I am ashamed to say that I have never read Catcher in the Rye, but since you recommended it I shall read it.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some good books Charlie and I have not read "Catcher" in over twenty years. I may need to read it again as I'm sure it will mean something very different to me than when I read it the first time. Have you read The Outsiders? Max M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did read The Outsiders in Tari's class, it was good

      Delete
  8. I, Robot is really cool!
    We watched the movie in a summer camp and spent days discussing it and writing essays. The idea of creating intelligent life is really just amazing, I'm glad someone else likes it.

    ReplyDelete