Tuesday, April 1, 2014

31/31 March Thing! - Bad Days

Everyone has bad days, but I fell I have been having quite a few of the recently. They are mainly caused by me being super tired and procrastination on work. I feel like I cause my own bad days and then that makes me feel worse for wondering why I do this to myself. I guess I just need to get my stuff together, but so much has been going on lately, like the play, my dad moving, and more personal stuff.

I think everyone has bad days, but I'm not sure, so let me know, if anyone reads this. I bet no one will so... Anyway I feel like I shouldn't be doing so bad, but I do it anyway. reading everyone else's slices makes me feel like crap because they are well written or quite a bit longer than mine. Sorry for such a schizophrenic post, I just can't make my brain have any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment