Monday, February 3, 2014

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream-Book Talk

By Harlan Ellison

First of, this book is twisted, often disgusting, but really really good. this book is actually a short story. The basic premise is this, America, China, and Russia each built a supercomputer to wage a war to complex for a human or any number of humans. These three supercomputers united to form AM ( as in I think, therefore I AM). AM then blew up much of the planets surface with nukes, all expect for five people whom he has been torturing for the last hundred years or so. The five people are:

1. Gorrister
2. Benny
3. Nimdok
4. Ellen
5. Ted

Each of these people have a dark past, and something that make them fun for AM to tourture. This book has sex, cannibalism, and a whole other lot of stuff that is not good to read. if you think you are up to the challenge, then give it a look

3 comments:

  1. It sounds....intriguing. I might check it out. I've never heard of a book with cannibalism in it before so that could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachel oh rachel, so this is like terminator, and hen you said "...for five people whom he has been torturing for the last..." who is he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not quite terminator and the he I was referring to is AM

      Delete