Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stream of Thought

Stream of thought
What to write about? That is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind’s eye to sit and try to think what I am thinking of, or whether tis better to make up a bunch of B.S. and pass it off as my own thoughts. I don’t know what to write. Why would I know what’s in my unconscious mind. It the part that works on its own. Speaking (or thinking of) how would one enter ones unconscious mind, is there a key or a gate guard to ask or does one need to sneak up to the guards, and render them unconscious using a head-lock. Questions, questions. Sneaking up on guards is fun, especially in Thief and Dishonored. I want another good thief game. Hopefully Thief 4 will be good. Ah, it will probably be terrible.  You can’t possibly have noticed, but I just spent about a minute staring blankly into space thinking of what to write. I would write many more thoughts, but most of them have swears and I don’t like censorship. Speaking of swears, this one time when my mom saw a spider she said “S&!T” really loudly, then she realized I was there and said “Shoot”. Thinking of S&!T this day hasn’t been great. First I am at my dad’s house and he can be annoying sometimes. Then I had to wake up early for French and then it was super cold. But in French we did get to make croquet madame’s, which is like grilled cheese with ham and egg, oh and the bread is French toast. It’s really good. I also discovered two cool fonts last night:
langdon and
kelson!
Both of these are pretty fun to use and I made a quote with them, check it out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment