Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Falling out of a Car-Slice of Life

I was young, maybe 6 or 7. My sister had a soccer tournament down in Pueblo. she was playing one of the games of the day when it started to rain. Of course the game had to be stopped and most of her team piled into my dads Honda Pilot. Due to the number of people we had to put up the seats in the back. there was still a space in between the back seats and the back door. I was sitting back there while everyone was watching Shrek. I was leaning against the back door when my mom suddenly opened it from the outside, and I fell with my head hitting against the asphalt.

3 comments:

  1. This also happened to my brother a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Guess your mother was surprised, too! And I'd love to know what happened after that. Did you need to go to the ER, or was it just an ice pack kind of thing? Good you made that setting so real, crowded car, everyone watching a movie, but you!

    ReplyDelete